Garrison of the Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garrison of the Lions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Farewell brothers and sisters!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrian

Farewell brothers and sisters! Empty
PostSubject: Farewell brothers and sisters!   Farewell brothers and sisters! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:25 pm

Well folks, real life rears up its ugly head again forcing me to quit gaming for an indefinit time.
I cant afford to keep spending time on AoC, or any other MMORPG for that matter, due to pressing work and family engagements. Hence I've cancelled all my accounts and uninstalled the games.
Which is quite a pitty, since I finally found a guild I really enjoy.
I wish you guys all the best and good luck with the guild, I will surely miss it!

Farewell
Back to top Go down
Edric

Edric

PostSubject: Re: Farewell brothers and sisters!   Farewell brothers and sisters! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:12 pm

I am sorry to see you go mate. Its really a shame I didnt get to know you, or share adventures! I myself havent been playing AoC for two weeks because my pc is out of action and Im currently away from home.

Well enjoy the adventures of life, so long Arrian!
Back to top Go down
Macmorn

Macmorn

PostSubject: farewell   Farewell brothers and sisters! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:50 pm

Ah farewell Arrian may you keep your face to the enemy and good luck in all you do!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ageofconan.com/
Cerillius Fidellii
Admin
Cerillius Fidellii

PostSubject: Re: Farewell brothers and sisters!   Farewell brothers and sisters! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:29 pm

Ah, a pity to see you go. The best of luck with your life lad! Was a pleasure to have you till the end.
Back to top Go down
https://lionlegionaires.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell brothers and sisters!   Farewell brothers and sisters! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell brothers and sisters!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garrison of the Lions :: Lion's Garrison chambers :: [OOC] Trashcan-
Jump to: